- RSS Channel Showcase 2120322
- RSS Channel Showcase 9791848
- RSS Channel Showcase 5462585
- RSS Channel Showcase 9342192
Articles on this Page
- 11/29/16--13:10: _Winter crochet proj...
- 03/08/17--13:29: _Winter Crochet Report
- 05/19/17--14:44: _Felt Flower Frenzy!
- 05/25/17--12:30: _WonderWool Wales 2017
- 05/27/17--02:00: _Felted Faerie Houses
- 05/29/17--13:42: _Continuing garden t...
- 07/14/17--13:43: _Lots of new makes f...
- 11/30/17--12:47: _All the New Things
- 12/08/17--11:12: _Autumn & Winter in ...
- 12/10/17--08:10: _Folk Art bird house...
- 11/29/16--13:10: Winter crochet projects
- 03/08/17--13:29: Winter Crochet Report
- 05/19/17--14:44: Felt Flower Frenzy!
- 05/25/17--12:30: WonderWool Wales 2017
- 05/27/17--02:00: Felted Faerie Houses
- 05/29/17--13:42: Continuing garden transformation
- 07/14/17--13:43: Lots of new makes for Kington Arts & Crafts Market!
- 11/30/17--12:47: All the New Things
- 12/08/17--11:12: Autumn & Winter in the new garden
- 12/10/17--08:10: Folk Art bird house feeder
Brr, it's FREEZING and it is Definitely Winter now! This month I've been busy making things to keep me warm. My Boho blanket is over a year old and still not finished, but I'm determined it will be before the year's out! Plus, I'm overcoming my Fear of Wearables and having a go at a crochet jumper. Thoughts of the Granny Square Disaster cardigan shall be banished forever! Continue reading
Winter is ALMOST over, hurray! And it’s feeling pretty spring-like here: the crocuses are out even if it IS still a bit chilly. But I have braved the March winds and emerged from my hibernation, and I thought I’d begin … Continue reading
I've got the felting bug and I've been busy making crazy colourful headdress and hair ornaments for me and my friends! It's ever so slightly addictive.... Continue reading
Last month me and my Craftsy Adventures pal Cy went off to check out the WonderWool Wales show at Builth Wells, a celebration of British wool and all its related woolly crafts. It covered a staggering THREE halls and even though we were there all day we didn't get round it all. Here's some of our highlights! Continue reading
The faerie house architect has been busy lately and some new dwellings have sprung up, complete with flowers and wildlife! Come and take a tour... Continue reading
The sun has been shining here in the Marches this past week, and I've been continuing to work on transforming my garden from Patch of Weedy Rubble to Organic Permaculture Paradise! All with as little exertion as possible and no budget, as usual! Mostly the garden is looking after itself now, but I had one last Problem Area to tackle. It took a week, lots of OMs (organic materials) and some serious stomping, but now it's all done and I even made a video to show you! Continue reading
It's been a busy few weeks of frantic making for me, ready for my new stall with local artist Delia Brewer at the Kington Arts & Crafts market tomorrow. So here's a little picture show of my July Collection, featuring some new funky faerie houses and crazy felt flower headdresses! Continue reading
The post Lots of new makes for Kington Arts & Crafts Market! appeared first on sarahstar.
My year has been so busy and I've had lots of New Stuff going on - a new house and garden, a stall on the craft market, our local craft group, and lots of experimenting with felt, beads, and all things stitchy! It's been lots of fun but things are going a bit quiet for the winter (I hope!), so I thought it high time I got blogging again. Continue reading
Before the snow arrived this morning, I'd been busy in my garden this week planting shrubs and fruit trees. I have some new videos up on my gardening channel, showing what the garden looked like when I arrived here, and charting my Progress So Far. Let any of you faced with a weedy neglected patch take heart: it CAN be transformed, a little at a time, and you don't have to do lots of digging... honest! Continue reading